Internet Network Marketing Success Tips for a 1,000 Dollar DayBy Nicky
So yesterday was my first $1,000 day online and as this was quite a milestone in my internet network marketing “career I thought I would share my 7 best tips that I wish someone had told me when I first got started to help you make money in MLM.
Last night I was listening to a webinar with an 8 figure earner in the industry (yep that’s $10m plus per year!!) so it was worth listening to and I was very pleased to hear him talk about some of the exact same internet network marketing tips that I was about to write about, but he explained one thing in a way that I really liked.
He explained that in order to be successful in your internet network marketing business you need to look at both your “soft” skills and your “hard” skills and your income will be a direct correlation to how you use your soft and hard skills. What do we mean by that?
Well your soft skills are related to your personality – your attitude, your integrity and prosperity thinking whereas your hard skills are your technical skills or physical tasks or things that you learn in order to do a role.
So where your soft and hard skills converge – this is where your income is at and in order to increase your income you need to work on improving those skills.
So here’s my 7 top internet network marketing tips for success:
1) Believe in yourself (soft skill) – if you have self sabotaging voices or do not feel you deserve to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, then you won’t. Work on your self-belief, work on your feelings about money. This is one of the most underestimated soft skills and I believe it is one of the most important things to get right.
2) Take action every single day in your internet network marketing business – make goals and break them down into small achievable tasks each day – give yourself a task list to achieve for the week and don’t ever go a week without completing them. What is your first income target – break it down to see what you need to do to actually achieve it.
3) Have the ability to “switch off” what is not serving you – If you are trying to build your business around another job then what can you give up to create more time? How important is making your business work to you? So can you give up TV, wasting time on facebook, skype, texting? Stop “clicking” around on the internet and unsubscribe from all those emails you keep getting that are taking you away from your focus.
4) Monitor your results – make sure you are tracking everything so that you can ditch what is not working and focus on what is. Tweak things that are working, to make your results even better.
5) When you make your first dollar online – don’t spend it! Invest it back into your business on a result that has previously worked and then scale it up.
6) Continue with personal development both in soft skills and hard skills. The more you learn, the more value you are giving out and the more you will earn.
7) Always take the time to build relationships – you never know when you may be able to call on these new friendships and business relationships, they could easily lead to joint ventures. It is proven that most people develop and learn better when in a team or mentoring environment.
I hope you enjoyed my internet network marketing success tips and if you haven’t yet achieved your first $1,000 day, then click the post-it note below for my 25 FREE Leads a day 5 day bootcamp where I share my online MLM secrets and the EXACT blueprint to my business.
Tel: (+44) (0)7587 176155
P.S - Sick of Tiny MLM Pay Cheques? It's Not Your Fault - Click Here for a Much Faster Way to Earn Upwards of $3.5k Per Month Online Click Here For Instant Access
P.P.S - A Nifty Way To Increase Your Cashflow