How to Recruit MLM Leaders|Network Marketing Success Tips

By

Recruit MLM leaders My post for today is inspired by a question that is on the lips of so many distributors in the Network Marketing industry and that is:

“How do I recruit MLM leaders into my business?”

It’s a great question isn’t it and I hear it all the time from distributors who really want to see some results from their business.  BUT…….there’s a fundamental problem to this question.

Do you know what it is?

Let me explain by asking another question!   Why do we want to recruit MLM leaders?

Well obviously to recruit  MLM leaders into your downline in a standard Network Marketing opportunity and pay plan we would stand to benefit financially.

And therein lies the problem.   What you are thinking about when you ask this question, is YOU – you’re just thinking about how much money YOU could make from someone else without doing too much work.

Have you ever heard the expression “If you help as many people achieve what they want, then you will achieve what you want”?

It’s very powerful and never more applicable than when applied to a Network Marketing business.  So here’s the answer to “How do I recruit MLM leaders into my business”

In order to recruit MLM leaders – you need to become an MLM leader.

You have to have a circle of influence amongst people –  do you have this?

If you don’t know what I mean by that, then Please take the time to read this post I did on the most pioneering MLM book in the Network Marketing industry – Magnetic Sponsoring, because it really was a game-changer for me when I first read it nearly 2 years ago now.

Your “influence” on people is what makes you stand out from the crowds of distributors who are all trying to pitch their business at every opportunity.  Think about what attracts you to other networkers?  We instinctively want to follow or learn from people who know more than us – People who are really out there achieving what WE want to achieve.

So how do you become an MLM leader?  Now that is the question you should be asking

Jim Rohn famously said “Don’t wish things were easier, wish you were better.”

Become an MLM Leader with the best Attraction Marketing System  – Click Here

So here’s my Network Marketing success Tips to help you become a leader to enable you to  recruit MLM leaders.

1)      Read Magnetic Sponsoring.  Then read every book you can get your hands on about leadership and Network Marketing.  Here’s some to get you started.  Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill,  The greatest Networker in the World – John Milton Fogg,  Your First year in Network marketing – Mark Yarnell,  Crush it – Gary Vaynerchuck or  The business of the 21st century – Robert Kiyosaki.

2)      Believe and know that you are on the path to leadership even if you have never been a leader before.  Remember to recruit MLM leaders you need to become an MLM leader and much of that starts with the right mindset and belief  which will lead to positive actions.

3)      Learn Attraction Marketing – Join me in the best Attraction Marketing system in the industry.

4)      Find a coach or mentor who is doing exactly what you want to be doing and follow them, join their mailing list, read their blog articles, contact them and join them in their business so that you are part of their direct coaching group.  Ensure they will help you with a strategy and blueprint for you to follow that is congruent with the time that you have and your income goals.  But you MUST have the desire yourself – no coach or mentor can do it for you.

5)       Take action every single day whilst you are building your business.  Act like it cost you a million dollars to join and that you only have 90 days to achieve success.  The very action of consistency and persistence will show you are a leader and you will then start to attract and recruit MLM leaders into your business.

Can you do it?

Of course you can if you really to be successful!  For some great prospecting tips from a master recruiter, take a look at the free webinar training below – Ray Higdon has been able to recruit MLM leaders and become the top income earner in his primary business so he is well worth listening to!

Just remember that if you want to recruit MLM leaders – you need to become one first!

recruit mlm leaders with Ray Higdon

Over the last 18 Months I have generated Thousands of Leads online and become one of the top Income Earners in my Primary Business. If you are sick of tiny pay checks and would like to join a team where I take YOUR success personally and where we have EVERYTHING set up for you to succeed then Click Here to find out more.

Email: Nicky@NickyPriceMarketing.com
Skype: NickyVitality
YouTube: MLMDiamond
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Categories : MLM Training

Comments

1. Jerry Savoy says:

Fantastic post, Nicky!

2. Wow Nicky, This is awesome!! Network Marketing requires leadership skills and it is not just let’s recruit someone and have them do all the work. Actually the leader has to do the bulk of the work because your team is only going to do half if your luck of what you do. Our jobs as leaders is to get out in the trenches and build harder then anyone else. A leader doesn’t say ok your in get to work they just go out and show them how it’s done and assist there people when needed. But to lead you really gotta lead by doing. If the leader stops the whole team stops but when the leader is excited and goes to work the whole team follows!!

You right on target Nicky!! Thanks for sharing you awesomeness with us lady!! You rock!!
    April Marie Tucker recently posted..Network Marketing Success Online ~ Made EASYMy Profile

3. Nicky says:

Thanks Jerry and thanks for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated!
    Nicky

4. Nicky says:

Hey April!
    That’s exactly it! – One of my uplines (and 8 figure earner in the industry!) always says – “You need to leave your team in the dust…” What he means by that is that you have to be out there doing so much to build your business, that your team will be in the dust trying to catch up with you!

You are certainly someone leading by taking action April and a fantastic leader to your team!

Nicky

5. Adrienne says:

Great advice Nicky and you are so right on. A lot of times coming into this we are thinking more of us. Let’s face it, the majority of us got into the business to have a better life. In order to do that we need to make money right!

So thinking of other people first is not always the first thing on everyone else’s mind. But as you progress and come to understand just how this all works, that’s exactly what we end up doing. Because of that, we end up having so much more reward from helping others then from actually making the big bucks. Okay, the majority of us do.

Really great advice as well as the steps we all need to take. Read, learn and grow into the leader you would want to recruit into your own business. That’s how to have true success.

~Adrienne
    Adrienne recently posted..When Life Gets In The WayMy Profile

6. Hi Nicky,

Very good advice. Think and Grow Rich is a must read for any entrepreneur. I’ve read the book 5 times myself. I also read magnetic sponsoring a couple of time. This book is most definitely a great read as well.

Thanks for your tips. I’m sure lot of network marketers can benefit from that.
    Sylviane Nuccio recently posted..How To Turn A Browser Into A Reader – Part TwoMy Profile

7. Awesome tips from an awesome leader.
    Alecia Stringer recently posted..Ampegy ReviewMy Profile

8. Elizabeth says:

Hi Nicky,
    I have come to learn and love the concept of Magnet Sponsoring. Initially one feels lots, but its much better being a magnet then just shooting in the dark and trying to build teams where there is no leadership qualities available! Great article!
    Elizabeth recently posted..Network Marketing : 5 Top Facebook Marketing StrategiesMy Profile

9. Nicky says:

Thank you Adrienne and yes you are right, it does sometimes take time to understand this – and thinking back it took me a while too. I liked to think I was helping people with my opportunity, but actually I had never taken the time to really understand if this would help them, because I knew nothing about them. Once I learned to listen to others and then started gearing my marketing around what others were needing help with, the results started to come. Magnetic Sponsoring was also
    pivotal in this process.

Thanks for stopping by with your words of wisdom,
    Nicky

10. Nicky says:

Thank you so much Alecia!
    Nicky

11. Nicky says:

Hey Sylviane
    They certainly are great books and real eye openers for our industry – I just wish this stuff was gtaught at school!

Thanks for stopping by,
    Nicky

12. Nicky says:

Thanks Elizabeth and yes I love those books too. Leadership is what attracts people, but unless the leaders are actually out there “doing” then nothing much will happen from those that need to be led!
    Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth,
    Nicky

13. Carol Lynn says:

You said one thing that I love and try to live by and always tell people to do: take action every day! It doesn’t matter if it’s big or small, you have to start and then you have to keep going. Sometimes people get overwhelmed and don’t know where to start. I just say: somewhere! Pick something, do it. You don’t have all the time in the world. Tomorrow is going to come and so is next week and next year… whether you do anything or not. Wouldn’t it be better to get to tomorrow or next year and look back and say “I did that!” instead of thinking “I’m in the same place.”

And you must have the right attitude and mindset, no doubt. You have to believe that you can achieve your goals and then move toward them. If you want to be a leader then you have to act like one!
    Carol Lynn recently posted..The “Who” Matters: Defining Your Target AudienceMy Profile

14. Hi Nicky,

I haven’t been much involved in MLM, but what you’re saying makes a lot of sense. Too many people I have met online (and offline) are only focusing on the money and earning a lot of money as fast as possible. That’s never the solution. What you’re saying about becoming a leader yourself, is the clue, no matter if you’re blogging full-time, or you are trying to build a powerful team. People listen to leaders.

Very interesting post.
    Jens P. Berget recently posted..Niche Marketing – The Most Important ResearchMy Profile

15. Nicky says:

Hey Carol
    It’s true though isn’t it – that if we take action every day, we are going to get results because most people DON’T do that, and this is what sets us apart. I know from my own results that when I am consistent in my daily actions, that I have more leads and sign ups than when I am not.

You are so right when you say mindset is key, and this is the bit that I didn’t really understand at all until I came into this industry – I just wish they taught this in school!

Thanks for stopping by,
    Nicky
    Nicky recently posted..How to Recruit MLM Leaders|Network Marketing Success TipsMy Profile

16. Nicky says:

Hi Jens and thank you for your visit to my blog!
    Yes it’s true – once people understand how better to “serve” others, then they will reap the rewards themselves – that’s what our business is all about, and that’s why I still believe it is one of the most ethical and rewarding business models around.

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it,
    Nicky

17. BG Jenkins says:

Hi Nicky,

I agree, you have to become the best leader you can be to lead the masses. Magnetic Sponsoring is the first step toward making this happen. The steps laid out in Mike Dillard’s plan, leads to the path of success.
    BG Jenkins recently posted..Living the Lie?My Profile

18. Nicky says:

Hey BG thanks for stopping by,
    Yes I agree completely – Magnetic Sponsoring definitely put me on the right steps to earn multiple income streams. When you think about it, it just makes perfect sense, but the funded proposal is what makes Network Marketing a success and no wonder so many people fail when they are trying to do this offline.
    Thanks for taking the time to comment,
    Nicky

19. Great post once again Nicky, This post reminds me of Magnetic Sponsoring which emphasizes on preaching the person rather than the opportunity, because people follow people and not products or opportunity
    Godwin Okoduwa recently posted..Not just another free BlogMy Profile

20. Nicky says:

Thanks Godwin – I Magnetic Sponsoring was actually the product that literally stopped me in my tracks and made me change everything about the way I was building my business, so it doesnt surprize me that some of that has rubbed off into my posts.

It is so true that people do business with people they know, like and trust – we just have to become the person that attracts people that we want to attract!

Thanks for stopping by Godwin,
    Nicky

21. Hello Nicky, Great tips on becoming a network marketing leader. Magnetic Sponsoring changed my life! Thanks for sharing!
    Tracey E Mitchell recently posted..HostGator Review – Should you use Hostgator?My Profile

22. Nicky says:

Hi Tracey and thanks for your visit to my blog.
    So pleased to hear that this book was a game-changer for you too! People really need to understand how powerful the principles are.
    Thanks for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated,
    Nicky