What Are The Top MLM Companies 2012?

By

top mlm companiesSo maybe you are looking at joining a network marketing company and are wondering what the top MLM companies are?

Well of course that depends on how you define what you mean by the “top MLM companies” – i.e how would you define “Top”?  Do you mean it has the biggest turnover, maybe the highest number of distributors or even the longest  time in business?

OR….. is what you are really asking  actually to do with what sort of MLM you are you most likely to have success with?

Well every year Nexera puts together a list of the top MLM companies based on a number of really sensible factors that would let you know whether or not the company was a viable organisation that could reasonably be classed as one of the top MLM Companies to build a business with.

Criteria such as number of years in activity (when you know that over 50% of MLMs fail in their first year, you will understand why this factor is quite important),  what sort of online presence it has (very important in the 21st century) and whether it is currently “on trend” with what is going on in the world (no point joining an MLM that is in a dying or obsolete market) and here’s what they came up with, but for the full explanation of the list, hop over to Nexera

Company Time In Business GPR – AR   -  GT

20. Shaklee 1956 – 56 Years

21. Nikken 1975 – 37 Years

22. Neways 1992 – 20 Years

23. Juice Plus (NSA) 1970 - 42 Years

24. Sunrider 1982 – 30 Years

25. GNLD 1958 – 54 Years

But if you are looking for the secrets to MLM success then you might want to look at a few other points.

I have written a report that I would have loved when I first started out in the industry that gives you all the things that you need to ask or find out about the company that you would like to work with, but ultimately regardless of whether your MLM company features in the top MLM companies, this is actually about YOU and whether YOU are prepared to do what it takes to build a successful business.

There are certain things that are essential for MLM success and there are some things that will really help you.

Top MLM Companies – Factors Essential for MLM Success

1)      An unshakeable desire to achieve success

2)      A “can-do” and no blame attitude

3)      Committed to taking positive action on your business each day

4)      A steady supply of prospects to talk to about your business

5)      Income!

Top MLM Companies – Factors that will Influence your MLM success

1)      An “online” presence – this is the 21st century and an online presence is strongly advisable

2)      An attraction Marketing system to help you with lead generation and income stream – in my opinion this should be an essential element of your business as without being able to generate your own leads and income to support your business, many distributors will give up in the first 3 months.

3)      A good Training and support system to help guide you on the days when things don’t go according to plan!

4)      A mentor and coach who is already achieving what you want to achieve and who is prepared to show you exactly what they are doing to achieve it.

You should now be able to see that it is not necessarily about joining one of  the top MLM companies that is going to ensure your MLM success.  Take your time to choose your MLM company (don’t forget to read my FREE report), then find your marketing system, your coach and mentor, or just call me for some help on the details below.

Over the last 18 Months I have generated Thousands of Leads online and become one of the top Income Earners in my Primary Business. If you are sick of tiny pay checks and would like to join a team where I take YOUR success personally and where we have EVERYTHING set up for you to succeed then Click Here to find out more.

Email: Nicky@NickyPriceMarketing.com
Skype: NickyVitality
YouTube: MLMDiamond
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Categories : MLM Latest

Comments

1. kiki says:

Great info here Nicky!

and you are right…..a great company couples with the factors you mentioned, will increase your chances of success multiple fold.

thanks for the reminders!

kx
    kiki recently posted..Your Next Blog Post: What You Need To THINK About Before You Publish It.My Profile

2. Nicky says:

Thanks Kiki – ultimately our success is down to us and we need to do everything we can to acheive it – going in half hearted will just not cut it!
    Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you,
    Nicky

3. Hi Nicky,

Ah, those dear MLM companies!

When I joined Vitamark back in 2006 they were saying a lot of negative things against a few names that I’ve recognized on your list. However, I know now many people that have left Vitamark well after I did for the same reason Vitamark was saying the other companies were not good. LOL! Go figure.

The problem with a lot of those companies is that they make it so hard for the distributor to make money, that they are all dropping out one by one like coins from an open wallet.

I am thinking of returning to network marketing one of these days, but this time it will be based on what I know now that I didn’t know then.

Thanks for sharing, Nicky :)
    Sylviane Nuccio recently posted..5 Different Channels To Create Excellent ContentMy Profile

4. Adrienne says:

What a list Nicky and thanks for sharing this information with us.

Joining a great company is truly at the top of that list because without all of those things in place, some companies will just never give you the support or help that we need. But when it comes down to it, it’s up to us to create our own success.

All the factors you mentioned are definitely necessary. If I’ve learned one valuable lesson through all of this it’s to work with a mentor that can help move you forward. Keep working on yourself everyday and put all of this into place and you are well on your way.

Seems like a lot of work but greatness is a lot of work! ;-)

Great post Nicky, thanks!

~Adrienne
    Adrienne recently posted..Introducing Facebook Marketing For Smart PeopleMy Profile

5. Bruno Buergi says:

Hi Nicky
    Great overview. As you mentioned in the 21st century online presence is very important and not all company have the right tools to promote online and give you the right training.
    Bruno
    Bruno Buergi recently posted..Tribe Marketing – There is Power in CommunityMy Profile

6. Andrew says:

thank you for sharing this post with us, it is very interesting and good to learn. Great post.
    Andrew recently posted..Do you have to keep the employeeʼs job open for her while she is on maternity leave?My Profile

7. Barry Wells says:

Hi Nicky,

I’m not into Network marketing but can see that to become successful at it you need a good company behind you that is going to offer support, encouragement and assistance.

For anyone who is thinking of getting into anything new, be it network marketing or any other form of marketing, it is always advisable to get a mentor that has been there and done it and is willing and able to point you in the right direction and educate you along the way.

Looking at your list there are a few companies to choose from that have stayed the distance so people may be tempted to jump straight into them but I would encourage people to take advantage of your free report and as I said “learn from those that have done it” :)

Thanks Nicky,

Barry
    Barry Wells recently posted..A Solution To Your Plugin Nightmares and Slow Loading BlogsMy Profile

8. Nicky says:

Thanks Barry – Yes a mentor is always a help and ultimately success comes from within, but with the help of a mentor, the journey is so much easier. A good company that has stayed the distance is always a good sign, but on the other hand many people have therefore heard of it, which is not always a good thing as some would feel that saturation is imminent.

Thanks for taking the time to comment,
    Nicky

9. Nicky says:

That’s so true Bruno and whilst I am fully capable of managing my own business online, unless the online structure is there for less experienced people to plug into, then I think it is a real problem in the 21st century. It is the reason that I finally left the first company I was with, even though I loved everything else about it!

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment, it is appreciated,
    Nicky

10. Carol Lynn says:

Wow, looks like you did a lot of homework! It’s great that you put a report together. I know exactly what you mean about “wishing you had it when you started”. I often wish I’d had a lot of things when I started! Just knowing what questions to ask is so valuable because many people don’t know where to start.

Like Barry, I’m not a network marketer but I can appreciate the time that goes into evaluating and choosing a company to do business with. And I’ve known plenty of people who have gotten involved with some rotten eggs and had bad experiences. I’m sure you could’ve steered them away from a cliff! When I come across anyone looking for this type of advice I’m sending them here!
    Carol Lynn recently posted..You’ve Got Facebook’s Timeline For Business! Now What?My Profile

11. Nicky says:

Hi Sylviane
    I guess I was pretty lucky with my first experience of Network Marketing – the company has a super product and great leadership. BUT….. as with every network marketing company in the 21st century I believe the training needs to incorporate online marketing and multiple sources of income. I see too many broken dreams in MLM because they are sold a dream that for 97% of people just does not come true!

Whilst still a consumer of the product from my original company, I had to move to a company that had much more support for an online presence that amounted to more than a replicated company site that you just put your name on the top of!

Thanks for stopping by Sylviane!
    Nicky

12. Nicky says:

Thanks Andrew!
    Nicky

13. Nicky says:

Hi Carol
    Yes I guess you get to learn quite a bit about the industry in 6 years and although I was very lucky with the first company I joined – extremely ethical with great leadership – ultimately the training they were giving was only geared for building a business offline.

In this day and age, I think they were missing a trick and although I still love the product (and still use it), I had to move on to somewhere where my team can plugin to my trainings across the world and have their own online presence that isn’t just a company replicated website.

Thanks for your support,
    Nicky

14. Interesting to see all those companies and how many years they have been in business. I do fully agree that an on line presence is a must. When you consider that everyone is on their phones, their ipads, or computers these days – that is where the market is.
    More and more large corporations are hiring people to do social media and blogs for their organizations.
    Network marketers need to be online with the proper coaching. If the network you are in is not saavy enough to be active, you must do it yourself to increase your customer base.
    Thanks for the info
    Donna
    Donna Merrill recently posted..5 WAYS TO ENGAGE IN SOCIAL MEDIAMy Profile

15. Sonia says:

I am have been in one about 15 years ago, but now I am actually a member for Isagenix and I love it. I am still learning more about the facets of selling and getting new members, but so far I am doing well.

Your post was great for newbies trying to decipher what’s the best place to invest their time to create their own success and income. First and foremost, believe in the product, use the product or you lose the desire to grow your business.
    Sonia recently posted..Blogger Spotlight: Jason Fonceca, RyzeOnline.comMy Profile