So maybe you are looking at joining a network marketing company and are wondering what the top MLM companies are?
Well of course that depends on how you define what you mean by the “top MLM companies” – i.e how would you define “Top”? Do you mean it has the biggest turnover, maybe the highest number of distributors or even the longest time in business?
OR….. is what you are really asking actually to do with what sort of MLM you are you most likely to have success with?
Well every year Nexera puts together a list of the top MLM companies based on a number of really sensible factors that would let you know whether or not the company was a viable organisation that could reasonably be classed as one of the top MLM Companies to build a business with.
Criteria such as number of years in activity (when you know that over 50% of MLMs fail in their first year, you will understand why this factor is quite important), what sort of online presence it has (very important in the 21st century) and whether it is currently “on trend” with what is going on in the world (no point joining an MLM that is in a dying or obsolete market) and here’s what they came up with, but for the full explanation of the list, hop over to Nexera
Company Time In Business GPR – AR – GT
1. Amway 1959 – 53 Years
2. Melaleuca 1985 – 27 Years
5. Isagenix 2002 – 10 Years
6. Forever Living 1978 – 34 Years
8. ACN 1993 – 19 Years
9. Advocare 1993 – 19 Years
10. 4Life 1998 – 14 Years
11. Xango 2002 – 10 Years
13. Tahitian Noni 1994 – 18 Years
14. 5LINX 2001 – 11 Years
17. Freelife 1995 – 17 Years
18. Arbonne 1980 – 32 Years
19. Synergy WorldWide 1999
21. Nikken 1975 – 37 Years
22. Neways 1992 – 20 Years
23. Juice Plus (NSA) 1970 – 42 Years
24. Sunrider 1982 – 30 Years
25. GNLD 1958 – 54 Years
But if you are looking for the secrets to MLM success then you might want to look at a few other points.
I have written a report that I would have loved when I first started out in the industry that gives you all the things that you need to ask or find out about the company that you would like to work with, but ultimately regardless of whether your MLM company features in the top MLM companies, this is actually about YOU and whether YOU are prepared to do what it takes to build a successful business.
There are certain things that are essential for MLM success and there are some things that will really help you.
Top MLM Companies – Factors Essential for MLM Success
1) An unshakeable desire to achieve success
2) A “can-do” and no blame attitude
3) Committed to taking positive action on your business each day
4) A steady supply of prospects to talk to about your business
Top MLM Companies – Factors that will Influence your MLM success
1) An “online” presence – this is the 21st century and an online presence is strongly advisable
2) An attraction Marketing system to help you with lead generation and income stream – in my opinion this should be an essential element of your business as without being able to generate your own leads and income to support your business, many distributors will give up in the first 3 months.
3) A good Training and support system to help guide you on the days when things don’t go according to plan!
4) A mentor and coach who is already achieving what you want to achieve and who is prepared to show you exactly what they are doing to achieve it.
You should now be able to see that it is not necessarily about joining one of the top MLM companies that is going to ensure your MLM success. Take your time to choose your MLM company (don’t forget to read my FREE report), then find your marketing system, your coach and mentor, or just call me for some help on the details below.
Join My FREE Facebook Coaching Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarketingCoachingWithNicky/