If you’re looking for an Aspire Review or a Digital Altitude review, then you’ve come to the right place!
In this review, I share with you a full and comprehensive view of the products, the opportunity and after being actually inside the system I’ll share with you a good few things that other affiliates definitely WON’T be telling you!
So firstly – What is Aspire?
Aspire is the first level of the Digital Altitude suite of products which gives you a very good overview in 6 videos (best I’ve seen online) of how to build a sustainable income on the internet.
As a marketer who has learned the “hard way” how to make money online, then this was SO refreshing to see it laid out in such a simple way that even a completely new person would be able to understand. First BIG tick in the box for me.
As a marketer who has been online for 5 years now and earned a full time income for the last 3 years, I am often asked to coach people from scratch on how to build a successful business.
Now much as I love coaching – in order to coach from scratch takes a lot of time and effort and so for the last year I have been looking for a coaching program that not only has the best training and support, but that has products that are kept up to date with the latest marketing strategies that truly work.
There are WAY too many programs out there teaching tired old marketing strategies that flat out don’t work any more and even more that are just full of “rubbish” products that are literally there to make affiliates buy JUST to sell to other affiliates. A real “money-go-round” with no tangible benefit to the product. I even looked inside one VERY well known business opportunity and was amazed to see that their Inner Circle product costing $100 a month was in fact nothing more than a bunch of links to blog posts that were all freely available on the internet!!!!!
But when I came across Aspire / Digital Altitude created by Michael Force – I was very keen to take it for a trial and go through the exact experience that any of my team would go through if I was going to be referring people.
And I am excited about this program, but please read on as there are a few points that you need to be aware of before taking the trial.
So Who is Michael Force?
Over the past 15 years, Michael has become an industry leading digital business expert, a speaker and entrepreneur who built his first multi million dollar business by the age of just 27.
He has trained tens of thousands of people online and has been a 7-figure producer in top tier, high ticket programs over the last 15 years and has Consulted for many of the leading Companies in high ticket sales.
Aspire Review |Digital Altitude Review – What are the Products?
In total, there are 40 or so products with 19 potential streams of income, but let’s look at the “core” products for which to base your business on.
This is their Digital Business Sales System that teaches you step by step (accompanied by top industry coaches) on the 5 fundamentals of building a successful business online.
You get the following:
- Digital Business Video Trainings: 3 simple steps to start-up, set-up and promote your business.
- Client For Life Coaches: Exclusive 1 on 1 access to top industry coaches who will help you establish and reach your goals.
- 7-Figure Sales Funnels & Websites: Automated sales funnels designed by 7-figure marketers to automate the sales process.
- Follow Up Sequences & Sales Automation: Discover how to follow-up, automate and leverage your effort for bigger profits.
- High Commission Back End Products: We’ve built re-sellable back-end products for you so you can leverage top-tier commissions while you learn.
- Done-For-You Branding Solutions: Tailor-made branding solutions that will send your conversions–and sales–through the roof.
- Traffic & Social Media Solutions: Traffic is the lifeblood of any online business and we have solutions forged from years of trial and error.
- Latest Tools & Resources: Keeping up with what works now is the key to digital marketing success… You will get access to the latest tools and resources so you’re always on top of trends.
- Merchant & Payroll Services: We take the headache out of accounting, funding and cashflow with time-saving resources that make your life easier.
- Support, Forums & Live Chat: Live support and instant availability is paramount to retaining customers. Naturally, we have it covered.
- Community & Leadership: You get exclusive “VIP” access to our network of business leaders and experts, to coach you all the way to success.
- Networking, Live Events & Coaching: They say your net worth is determined by your network. Our networking events that will show you how true that really is!
There are two memberships to choose from:
Aspire Walker: $37 per month
This membership includes:
• 40% commission
• 1 tier payout
• Members Area
• Start Up Training Videos
Aspire Hiker: $67 per month
Aspire Climber: $127 per month (includes Hiker and Walker packages)
• 60% Commission
• 3 Tiers of Payout
• Members Area
• Start Up Training Videos
• Weekly Training
• Monthly Conf Calls
• Additional Sales Funnels
• Client For Life Coaches
• Tools & Resources
So it made sense to make just one monthly payment of $127 that covers all of this and enables you to earn commissions on the Walker, Hiker and Climber positions straight away.
Then there are two other Core products.
When it comes to building a business, start-up can be a pain to get going…
In this membership, you will learn how to build a solid foundation for lasting success.
Section 1: Prepare
- Module 1 Setting the right business goals and preparing for your path to success.
- Module 2 The fundamentals: business planning, entity formation, business banking & accounting made easy.
- Module 3 Create captivating branding and design that kicks your sales engine into overdrive.
- Module 4 Establishing your web presence for massive traffic & conversions.
Section 2: Launch
- Module 5: How to launch your business so loud the customers come running.
- Module 6: How to create a killer social media campaign to get the word Out.
- Module 7: The 5 key secrets of analytics that drive results–not just report them.
- Module 8: The 5 things every entrepreneur must do when launching a business.
Section 3: Grow
- Module 9: How to run lean, bootstrap & optimize your business for long term profits.
- Module 10: Create a captivating customer experience that reels ’em in and keeps ’em hooked.
- Module 11: How to build a cult-like-tribe that hangs on your every word.
- Module 12: How to build automated systems that save time and make you money while you sleep.
The Base Membership is $597 One-Time
Section 1: Commit
- Module 1: Making A Commitment To Success As A Marketer In The Digital Age.
- Module 2: The Fundamental Mindset Shift That Will Generate More Success Than Any Other.
- Module 3: How To Use The Irrationality Of The Market To Your Favor To Create Buzz For Your Products.
- Module 4: The 80/20 Rule Of Customers: How To Find The “Elusive 20%” Who Generate 80% Of Your Sales, And How This Can Free You.
Section 2: Customer
- Module 5: How To Identify The Emotional Trigger Buttons In Your Prospects That Practically “Force” Them to Buy.
- Module 6: How To Identify And Attract The Perfect Customer 99% Of The Time.
- Module 7: How To Harness The Timeless Art Of Direct Response To Lower Customer Acquisition Costs.
- Module 8: Why The Unique Demands Of The Information Age Require You To Become An“Educational Marketer.”
Section 3: Create
- Module 9: How To Create A Brand Name That Sticks In Your Customers’ Mind Like A Catchy Pop Song.
- Module 10: How To Instantly Trigger A Powerful Desire In Your Customers’ Minds That Almost “Forces” Them To Buy.
- Module 11: How To Create Tiered Marketing And Product Sequencing To Capture Repeat Sales.
- Module 12: How To Create A FREE Tripwire Front End Product That Will Have Your Visitors hungry To Join Your List.
Section 4: Words
- Module 13: Discover The Secrets Behind High-Converting Headlines That Pull More Sales.
- Module 14: Get Your Audience To Relate To You With A Personalized Brand Story And Build Credibility & Trust.
- Module 15: How To Craft Killer Copy That Will Sell Anything, Even If You’re Not A Good Writer.
- Module 16: How To Craft The Perfect Marketing Message To Attract The Perfect Customer.
Section 5: Partners
- Module 17: How To Easily Create Ads That Generate Massive Response And Boost Your Sales.
- Module 18: How To Partner With Others To Sell More Of Your Products And Services.
- Module 19: 3 Simple Steps To More–And Better–Referrals.
The Rise Membership costs $1997 One-Time
Okay so I’ll stop there for now!
But if you purchase the Rise and the Base membership at the same time then you get both packages for $1997 – which makes perfect sense.
But there are 3 more core products that enable you to attend high level Mastermind Retreats – these are called Ascend which will cost you $9,997, Peak at $16,997 and Apex at a whopping $27,997, that also enable you to achieve high level commissions on the sales of those products once you have purchased them yourselves.
I won’t focus on these right now, but you can read about this more fully in this pdf – click the picture.
But the main point of this Aspire Review (and Digital Altitude Review) is to explain the two key benefits of this system and my opinion on what I’ve seen so far.
1) Firstly it is a sales, branding and marketing training system created by someone who has achieved HUGE success online, literally creating millions of dollars of income. You will be able to retail the products as stand alone products to help anyone who is building their own brand of business online. These are genuine bone fide products that anyone can use successful to grow their brand and business.
2) Secondly it is a system that teaches you how to retail and build a business….with the Aspire system itself. Paying high affiliate commissions on up to three levels by promoting the core products. Which is GREAT news for marketers and even wannabe marketers looking to earn their first income online.
Aspire Review | Digital Altitude Review – What others won’t tell you!
And it’s not just one thing – it’s a few!
Okay so let’s get down to the nitty gritty and explain anything that you need to look out for – and I can guarantee you that others won’t be telling you this.
1) As I said above – the system has two main functions – one, to make money WITH the system by promoting it to others, and two, to retail the products to teach people how to take their own brand and business to new heights. Yet some people will take the $1 trial expecting everything to be free or very low priced. This is a PREMIUM suite of products – and to be fair they are pretty good. And quality comes at a price – the prices I have listed above (which are correct at the time of writing this – June 2016). But here’s where your ability to earn high commissions will depend on your thought process. Stop thinking like an employee and how much it COSTS…..start thinking like an Entrepreneur and thinking how much you can EARN when you have positioned yourself!!
2) You are assigned a daily coach to help you through the set up, the compensation plan and the products. But it is up to YOU to book in and show up for those calls. I find it so strange that people can say they are serious about building a 6-figure income and yet they fail to show up for calls and meetings from 6 and 7-figure mentors who will literally help you step by step. Crazy!!
3) The compensation plan is designed to reward the people who take action and make sales because this is what the system and the coaches teach you to do and therefore “positioning” yourself at the highest position you can when you start is ultimately best as all new starters are coded to the position that YOU are at when they join even if you later upgrade.
4) Once you have gone through the set up and your business plan with your first two coaches – you are then allocated a “traffic” coach who will literally teach you how to meet your business goals that you set when you start. So having a small budget available to run traffic is also going to be beneficial. You are building a business here that has the potential to earn you a 6-figure income in a very short space of time if you are completely coachable.
Aspire Review | Digital Altitude Review – Update – My Experience 2017
So we’ve done the bits that others probably won’t bother to tell you…..but I’ve decided to update this with my experience of Digital Altitude.
When I first joined Digital Altitude I joined at the $1997 level which took me to the Rise level, and I was assigned my coach…..who was on the West coast of America and I’m in the UK – so the timezone difference was 8 hrs. This proved to be “unworkable” and I had to ask to be moved to a UK coach, but was told that I may have to wait!! However, this was fairly quickly resolved and I was assigned a UK coach, but as I am a busy Mum I wanted to be able to go through the training videos at my own pace. I am also NOT a new marketer, so I kind of know how these things work. The system “training” videos were a maximum of 20 – 30 mins long yet the coach would only open up access to the videos Monday to Friday one a day and ONLY if you checked in with him and booked a coaching slot (often not possible as his schedule was full).
This was a bit of a red flag for me because I knew that many people would want to do more than one 10 or 30 minute video a day so I put my case forward to them and asked for them to be released earlier. I was told flat out NO and that I must basically follow the system as it was meant to be.
So I’m a professional and although I wasn’t too happy about that – I did what I was told, but was even more frustrated to then find that although I had a good few people lined up to join my team – I couldn’t even get my links until I had been “cleared” by my coach as being capable of understanding the system and getting access to my affiliate links.
This was finally resolved and I brought in my first few team members.
One of them immediately decided he would upgrade to the same level as me, and so I was looking forward to a 60% commission as I had NOT used the coaches to sign this person up – so on a $1,997 sale – I assumed a commission of about $1200 was coming my way.
As it was my first commission – Michael Force congratulated me publicly in the main Facebook group (which was a nice touch) and this is a copy of the picture he posted:
So when the commission of just $499.25 showed in my back office, I assumed the next part would be posted shortly.
You see it didn’t matter that I had not used the coaches at all to close this team member into my team and upgrade. The coaches are automatically assigned to you and so the coach still got 20% commission.
Okay…..I’m a professional and so I accepted that, so I figured that I should have got 40% commission which would have been about $800. But I didn’t…..I got $499.25 which equates to just 25% – which frankly for a digital (as opposed to a tangible) product is NOT a good commission.
I also think that it is INCREDIBLY misleading for anyone new based on what they display in their literature.
Because the 60% commission that they “congratulated” me on would only actually have been paid if that one person had brought in one and they had brought in one – so 3 levels deep. And how many people ACTUALLY do 3 levels all in one go like that?
So then I decided to “up” my game a bit and drive some good traffic direct to the Company capture page because it was new and fresh to the market and was apparently converting well. I only use a top traffic source so I knew it was good – very good. Yet after spending nearly $1,000 on traffic – I had not one conversion from the page.
Now for a digital company to only have ONE capture page was another red flag as I knew then that I would have to encourage any new team members to do their own capture pages. The funnel they provided did not seem to be converting at all well, and then through chatting to some people in the main Facebook group I was told that there was another one that had been created by one of the leading affiliates called Mack.
So I thought….okay I’ll use that one then….where is it? Well that was of course confined to his own personal team and if we wanted to use it we would have to pay $1,000 !
So here’s the final red flags for me that has made me suspend my membership whilst they develop the system a bit more.
1) With my last two businesses I have built a 5-figure monthly income in each. But the biggest test of how good a system is for me, is whether a complete newbie could come in, learn from the system and get results. And I didn’t find anyone that could do that in Digital Altitude so far (but to be fair – I’m sure some will come through soon). But this was my biggest hope for this system and the reason I joined.
2) I don’t believe the “coaches” that I was dealing with were anything more than sales people who were designed to “upsell” you into the next stage. When a couple of my team members could not yet make the $500 or $2,000 level, then the “coaching” stops and you are left on your own.
3) With just one low converting capture page for a “digital” marketing training system – this is (in my opinion) not good enough for a rapidly growing Company with thousands of affiliates all using the same traffic sources recommended by the coaches – which are frankly very expensive and not that good!
Final Digital Altitude Review – So……do I recommend this system or not?
The training inside this system is good. Michael Force definitely knows his stuff and the system has a very professional feel to it which I like. But right now I am not promoting Digital Altitude and have parked my account until I see a few changes.
So is there anything else that I can recommend?
Well yes, but feel free to connect with me on Facebook or use the contact page on this blog and I will happily have a 30 minute chat with you to help you depending on where you are in your online journey.
But….If you like Affiliate marketing…..then I do think that this course is pretty good
As committed to your success as you,Nicky@NickyPriceMarketing.com
Join My FREE Facebook Coaching Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarketingCoachingWithNicky/