Well if you’ve been online for any length of time, then you may see people talking about the best affiliate programs or what the best high paying affiliate programs are, so let me explain.
An Affiliate programe is simply when an owner of a product, service, or website seeks others to sell their product or membership for them.
In doing this the “affiliate” will then earn themselves a commission of the sale of the product.
So say for example, you wrote an e-book which you wanted to sell online, but you weren’t sure how best to market it. You could ask your friends or business associates to become an affiliate and promote it for you. As the owner of the product, you would need to have certain tracking links and unique identifiers to ensure that you paid the right affiliate for the right product – but there is plenty of software out there than can do this for you (like Infusionsoft) or you could simply register to put your product on an affiliate site such as Clickbank or JVZoo where affiliate marketers would see it and choose to promote it.
Now here’s the thing.
People usually come to the internet and type in things like “how to make money from home” or “how to earn money online” and so they don’t necessarily start by knowing what the best affiliate programs are or what benefit the high paying affiliate programs are (and what competition they are likely to face), so I thought I would put together some very simple tips for the newbie marketer who may be looking for the best ways to make money online.
Now personally I did not come online to be an affiliate marketer as such. However – when you are building a business online there are some key “tools” that you need and most of them cost a small monthly fee. Tools like capture page software, or a marketing training system, or an Autoresponder. Most of them also come with an affiliate program so you are able to make money by referring others if you like their services.
So for me – that was a way of increasing my income and reducing my outgoing costs. And I would wholeheartedly recommend that you do the same.
I then started to expand a bit as I used more tools such as video creation software and of course there were the traffic training memberships where I learned how to drive traffic.
So now when I join anything that I pay out for – I automatically look to see if they have an affiliate program and if they do, then I sign up and ensure that get my own membership paid for as soon as possible through affiliate commissions.
And again…..this is a great strategy.
But if you are literally coming online to make money on the internet or maybe you have been with a Network Marketing or home based business and you haven’t made much money – then let me share some tips with you.
1) The most appealing affiliate programs will be the high paying affiliate programs (for obvious reasons!!) but of course these will automatically be the most competitive and you could be competing against other affiliates who have a lot more experience than you. As with any new skill you wish to acquire, I would always recommend seeking some affiliate marketing training – and always look for the best trainers in the industry – the ones who are actually getting the results that you want and not the ones just talking about it. Here is a great product that teaches you step by step how to do this. Click Here to see the free webinar workshop training ==>
2) Look at learning marketing strategies that do not cost you any money to start with, such as blogging, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) YouTube videos and SEO (search engine optimization), so that you can see how well the product “converts” into sales. If you move into paid marketing too soon, you could easily blow your budget if you don’t understand what makes someone “click” your offer.
3) Take time to study the product you are promoting – who is it going to help? what will they achieve at the end of going through the product? how will it make them feel? what ‘pain’ does it ‘fix’ for them. This is all extremely important when putting you ad copy together. If people feel you are talking just to them….then this means you have the right target market and you have identified with their exact problems. Please re-read that because once you truly “get” that, then you will crack how to market online. An extremely high proportion of people who are searching the internet for something are NOT searching for a specific product…..they are looking for INFORMATION on how to fix a problem that they have.
4) If the product you are promoting comes with it’s own capture page, then make sure that your ad copy (your advertisement) resembles what is on the capture page so that the prospect can see congruency between the two – this makes a heavy impact on your conversion rate – trust me!
5) If the product is a popular one and the capture page is likely to have been “seen” all over the internet, then be different – you need to stand out, so consider learning how to create your own capture pages using some good ad copy or at least go with an affiliate product that has a couple of variations to the capture pages. Remember if you want to beat 97% of all the other affiliate marketers out there – then learn from the people getting results and follow what they do!
So I hope you enjoyed those tips and now have an understanding of “what is affiliate marketing” – If you want to truly stand out from the crowd and learn how to market effectively, then I can wholeheartedly recommend this wonderful little affiliate program that is a GREAT one to start out with. It pays instant $150 commissions, is a great product, because it actually TEACHES you how to market it, it has a private Facebook community to support any questions you may have AND you will have me to help you with it if you need it.
PLUS – not too many people know about it right now – so the timing is brilliant and Billee Brady the creator is an awesome guy who is committed to helping you to earn your first commissions online. And your commissions go DIRECTLY into you paypal account so there’s no waiting around for 30 days or so to be paid.
Billee will show you in the training how to do a simple 3-step Facebook formula, a Twitter strategy and a LinkedIn strategy to start earning commissions as early as TODAY.
Why not take a peek? You have absolutely nothing to lose and you can check it out here – Click the picture below or simply CLICK HERE==>
This is post is about “What is Affiliate Marketing”.
All out to help you,
Join My FREE Facebook Coaching Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarketingCoachingWithNicky/