MLM Tips to Survive the Ups and Downs

By

MLM TipsMLM Tips: – Wow – have you ever been on such a journey like being in a Network Marketing Opportunity?

If it’s anything like my journey it is nothing short of being FULL of ups and downs – the road is NEVER straight, but I am here to tell you that if you can just keep your head up, you will be able to see over the bumps in the road ahead.

Today I made the leader boards in my marketing company.  It’s not the first time I have been on the leader boards, BUT and it’s a BIG BUT, it IS the first time I have ever been on there for actual sign ups to the business (as opposed to leads generated).

The funny thing is, I have listened to countless webinars on Solo Ads, PPC marketing and other paid marketing strategies, and yet every single one of my sign ups this week came from free marketing sources!

I’ve had so many Skype and Facebook messages asking me to share some MLM Tips on what I had been doing, so I tried to think what I had done differently so that I could share it with them and with my team.

MLSP LeadersSo here’s my MLM Tips to help you to MLM Success online.

MLM Tips – No 1

Know your target market – Every post I make on my blog, every action I take to build my business is designed to help a struggling network marketer because I used to be one and I can understand and empathise with exactly what my target prospect is feeling.  I see so many blogs where the message appears confused.  Too many affiliate offers piled into the side bars from things that do not go together at all.  Your blog should NOT be designed to appeal to everyone, just your target market.

MLM Tips No 2

Keep it Simple.  Remember Network Marketing is all about having duplication in your downline.  Aim for simple easy steps for your new starter to get going.  For example, show them how to set up their Facebook profile, post a Facebook Note and generate their first 5 leads for them.  Show them how to create a video and optimize it for the search engines and post it to YouTube. (And if you don’t know how to do this, then get inside of MLSP where you can learn how!) Feel an achievement when they achieve.  Celebrate the small successes with them and create incentives with rewards.

MLM Tips No 3

Step up and be a leader, but be honest, open and transparent.  Don’t tell people to do what you are not doing. Lead by example so that you know what works – if you don’t know then plug into your own sponsor or someone whom you trust to give you the honest answer.  Don’t “mother-hen” your distributors – they need to build up their own leadership skills and you need to leverage your time.  Plug them into a marketing system like MLSP to teach the basics.   Hold webinars to demonstrate exactly what to do – those that show up regularly, take action and “feed” off your information are the ones who are deserving of your time.  Don’t give in to the procrastinators, instead work with the “deserving”.

MLM Tips No 4

Pick ONE marketing strategy and do it consistently for 90 days (i.e video, social media or article marketing) – become an expert at it, learn everything you can about it,  master it, talk about it and write about it – become the authority in your group about it, do webinars about it.  Encourage your team members to do the same and invite them to present a slot on your webinar if they have achieved something.

MLM Tips No 5

Finally I think it was Jim Rohn that said “It’s easy to eat an apple each day because we know it’s good for us…….but it’s also easy NOT to eat an apple each day too!”

Consistent daily action with an “unstoppable me” mindset is probably one of the best MLM Tips I can give you.

Don’t forget the best MLM Tips of all – Use a marketing system for an instantly duplicatable downline.

MLM tips - Use MLSP

Over the last 18 Months I have generated Thousands of Leads online and become one of the top Income Earners in my Primary Business. If you are sick of tiny pay checks and would like to join a team where I take YOUR success personally and where we have EVERYTHING set up for you to succeed then Click Here to find out more.

Email: Nicky@NickyPriceMarketing.com
Skype: NickyVitality
YouTube: MLMDiamond
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Categories : Marketing, MLM Training

Comments

1. MarieGrace says:

Love these tips, Nicky! I can definitely use some! thanks for sharing…
    MarieGrace recently posted..A Third-Party Skinny Body Care Review- What You Need To KnowMy Profile

2. Alecia says:

Excellent tips! Step it up so everyone else can step up. Duplicate, teach and have them teach will go far.
    Alecia recently posted..How To Get More Conversions On Blog To The MAXMy Profile

3. Kathleen says:

congrats on the the leaderboards Nicky! Great Post :D

4. Dan Pollack says:

Nicky, great share. I think that is one of the hardest things for people to do. Keep it simple. Myself included. If you’re trying to do 5 fancy things in a project, eliminate as many as you can and simply do what is necessary to get the project done. It won’t be perfect, but what is? Keep it simple and get it done. You’ll get better by doing more.
    Dan Pollack recently posted..How Do You Start Your Day? Network Marketing Business tips from Ray HigdonMy Profile

5. Dean R Black says:

Nicky thanks for sharing these tips. I especially like the one on being honest open and transparent. I think people really respect that when they see it. And when it is not there it shows.
    Dean R Black recently posted..Pampered Chef – An Independent Third Party ReviewMy Profile

6. Hi Nicky,

#3 jumps out at me. Inspire your team, provide your team with a duplicable system, then get out of their way.

I learned much on my own. I lacked the confidence to even contact my sponsor. So I wallowed for a while. Then I woke up. Busted my tail and developed my own success to grow my team. Now I know that although I will always inspire and lend a helping hand when needed, it’s critical to step back at times, to let your team members build up their own confidence in themselves.

Thanks for sharing!

Ryan
    Ryan Biddulph recently posted..How to Generate a Ridiculous Number of Network Marketing LeadsMy Profile

7. Etieno Etuk says:

Fantastic post, Nicky. Knowing your target market is definitely one of the keys. Most people run around trying to communicate with the wrong people and wonder why their business is not growing. You can’t get very far trying to sell steak to a vegetarian, for example.

You’re also right, everything rises and falls on leadership. The interesting thing is that leadership can be learned.

Thanks for sharing. Make it a better than fantastic day!
    Etieno Etuk recently posted..How To Conquer The Feeling Of Being Overwhelmed In Your BusinessMy Profile

8. Great post Nicky!!! MLM Tips to Survive the Ups and Downs, I have found some new tips to implement in my business.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Julie

9. Nicky says:

Great! – Thanks MarieGrace,
    Nicky

10. Nicky says:

Oh tell me about it Dan – When I first started out I thought the more I knew made me sound
    much more knowledgable so I used to tell my team they needed to learn it all…… any wonder
    why most of them gave up! I also thought I had to get it all perfect before I got it going …..
    bad mistake too – Just learn and take action!
    Thanks Dan,
    Nicky

11. Matt Findley says:

Hi Nicky, great tips! Thanks for sharing. I’m going for 90 days straight with article marketing!
    Matt Findley recently posted..I Fight ‘This Demon’ EverydayMy Profile

12. Nicky says:

Wow – I can’t believe you wouldn’t even contact your sponsor Ryan lol ! Aww! Kudos for just
    getting on with it though and yes I agree, stepping back to let the newbies get going to fend
    for themselves is good – I used to be a bit of a mother hen, but not any more!
    Thanks Ryan,

13. Nicky says:

Thanks Etieno – and yes you are right that leadership does not always come
    naturally and can be learned.
    Thanks for stopping by,
    Nicky

14. Suha says:

Awesome post Nicky. I love your tip on being honest, I think thats whats sorely missing in this industry. Having integrity and being nobody else but you are the two base blocks for success, in my mind :D .
    Suha recently posted..Setting your intentions & living from the soulMy Profile

15. Nicky says:

If you don’t have honesty and integrity in your business, then you will just attract the same
    sort of mistrust into your business which means ultimately it will be doomed.
    Thanks for hopping over Suha, always love to see you here,
    Nicky

16. Nicky says:

I totally agree Dean – I hate all the hype on the internet and people pretending to be who
    they’re not and I just believe if you are not honest in your business, then you will just attract
    the same.
    Thanks Dean,
    Nicky

17. Danny says:

Thanks for your leadership on this fantastic tips Nicky! Keep up with the excellent work!
    Danny recently posted..Prioritizing Tasks – Unlocking The Secret Sauce To Thrive In MLMMy Profile

18. Thanks for all the information Nicky. Your post MLM Tips to Survive the Ups and Downs was great! I love a post that has real value. Thanks for your contribution Nicky. Take care, Michael

19. Nicky says:

Thanks Michael!

20. Nicky says:

Hi Danny – thanks for stopping by and commenting. – Exciting times ahead of all of us taking
    action right now, and that includes you my friend,
    Nicky

21. Judy says:

I love ‘don’t try and learn it all.’ I echo what everyone’s already said. This post had real value. Thanks, Nicky.

22. Nicky says:

Thanks Judy – Yes I wish someone had told me that when I first started out – I
    was paralysed with information overload at one point and I needn’t have been!

23. TOMKINS says:

You are the best Nicky, and thanks for sharing these five great tips.
    It’s really important that you know your target market, as well as to be open and transparent but i think being consistent is what will determine your success or failure, it’s the only way you’ll learn and become better.

24. Nicky says:

Thanks so much Tomins, it’s always a pleasure to hear from you, and I couldn’t agree more -
    in essence the only thing I have been doing differently is just being more consistent and
    having the desire to really help others through this economic nightmare which just seems to
    be giving me an “unstoppable” mindset at the moment!
    Nicky

25. Hello Nicky!
    I enjoyed your post and found the tips very useful. I really love your final piece of advice! Consistent daily action with an “unstoppable me” mindset. Regardless of your approach to building your business. This is a critical key to success.
    Thanks for sharing great value!
    Cheryl Lydston

26. Nicky says:

Thanks Cheryl
    Yes the “unstoppable me” attitude was a game changer for me – somehow the little (or big!) obstacles that used to get in the way seem to get resolved when I have the right mindset and take consistent, persistent action.
    Thanks for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated,
    Nicky