An Article Marketing Strategy to Generate Free MLM LeadsBy Nicky
So in the last few months I have been looking at my blogging and article marketing strategy to see if I can tweak it to generate even more traffic to my blog.
Because if you can convert the traffic to free MLM leads or sales, then you have a business!
Now anyone that knows me, knows that I am not naturally technical, but ultimately if you can show a marketer a simple article marketing strategy to drive some serious traffic to their website for FREE then it’s all good! The only problems that you might encounter is that the mighty “G” (i.e Google!) keeps changing their search algorithms, so what works exceptionally well for a few months can literally change overnight.
Google did their latest little change (Penguin they called it!) just this week – did it affect you?….so many marketers have complained that their traffic to their sites was literally wiped away as Google changed how they ranked your website.
Mine was pretty much unaffected, but then I didn’t go in for massive “spammy” backlinks and have always tried to produce quality content for my readers. This is proven in my blog stats by the “average time onsite” of my visitors, the “average number of pages read” per visit and the low “bounce” rate.
So here are some tips for a good article marketing strategy that is going to help you get your blog posts ranked on the search engine front pages.
This will get traffic to your website. If you follow these tips, then you can convert the visitors into free MLM leads for your business.
So let’s start today with the blog post you are going to write – literally the first stage of your article marketing strategy.
1) Your content needs to be relevant to your target audience. Do not try and make your blog appeal to everyone! When you have brought the traffic to your website, you want people to stay and read it! Hint: Think about your target market – what are their biggest problems? Show them a way to fix that problem and you have a scorching hot article for the right prospect.
2) When you know what you want to write about – make sure your article marketing strategy includes some good keyword research. You can use the free Google keyword tool to find out what your ideal prospect is searching for that can be the basis for your blog post.
3) When you have selected your keyword (which could be a phrase) include it in the following places of your blog post :
a) In the title of your post
b) In your H1 tag, H2 and H3 tag
c) Include an image about what you are writing about and use the “Alt” tag as your keyword
d) Link your keyword or a related keyword to another related article on your blog (so you are linking internally to another post)
e) Use your keyword in your first and last sentence of your post. (All of this information is displayed and actually gives you a score if you use this plugin SEO Pressor – it is not a free plugin but it is worth it’s weight in gold when you are first starting out and is very reasonably priced!)
4) Ultimately as a marketer your article marketing strategy is about generating leads or a sale, so make sure you include a clear call to action or an offer in your post that is entirely relevant to what you are writing about.
5) And of course….make sure you have a way of capturing your prospect’s email address in exchange for the offer or free training/product that you are going to give them.
Part 2 of my article marketing strategy is tomorrow, but if you can’t wait – click the link for a free Article Marketing training webinar by a 7-Figure earner.
Tel: (+44) (0)7587 176155
P.S - Sick of Tiny MLM Pay Cheques? It's Probably Not Your Fault! - Click Here To See Why and What To Do About It Click Here For Instant Access